All our CT007/CT008 series radiation detectors can wirelessly connect to our GammaGuard app.
The CT007/CT008 series radiation detectors are sophisticated sensitive radiation measurement instruments and can be wirelessly connected to GammaGuard for enhanced functionality.
The GammaGuard App:
- > Provides a large, easy to read display.
- > Has the ability to interpret readings for non-technical users.
- > Uses one consistent user interface across all CT007/CT008 series detectors, so that there is only one system to learn.
- > Can automatically save data to a file and upload data to a central database, facilitating coordinated incident response.
- > Will run in the background while performing other tasks.
- > Alerts the user to elevated radiation levels, even when performing other tasks and GammaGuard is running in the background.
- > Displays the radiation level when the CT007/CT008 detector is up to 40 m away from the smartphone.
- > Changes background from green, to yellow, to red, to indicate low, elevated, and high levels of radiation.
- > *Can update the firmware remotely on CT007/CT008 detectors, to ensure they are always up to date. (Android system)
- > *Can connect to two of the same type CT007/CT008 detectors at the same time to determine the direction of a radiation source. (Android system)
- > Has graphing system that includes a live graph, and the ability to view archived graphs.
*These features will be available on both Android and iOS systems soon.
GammaGuard is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Note: There is a bug in Google Play Store search algorithm so that "GammaGuard" can't be found as a result. Please use the link above to find and download GammaGuard on Play Store.